Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Let's Get It Started

Hello my sisters,
I have missed you all terribly. Emails are great, but this may be faster. We can share whatever we like and it will be to our invited group. That is how I have set it up. If there is a problem, it can be taken off line. I hope to share with you all the joys of writing a dissertation...... Or just keep you posted on my progress.
But more importantly than that, I want to know how you all are doing!

5 comments:

shirley said...

Carol - What a great idea since I am out of the loop a portion of the year. I hope things are going well with your dissertation - I can't even imagine the work you are going to be doing. Don't forget - it is also important for you to take care of yourself. Looking forward to hearing all your news. CU soon, Shirley

Milicent said...

I think this is great too! A good venue to share with each other throughout the month :O)

Vickie S said...

This is such a great idea, Carol! Having never blogged before, I took a deep breath and signed up. And now here I am, proud that I learned something new today. See, you're teaching without even trying. I hope our other sisters find out how easy it is....

Barb E. said...

Carol-Surprise, I finally got in gear and joined this blog. You always have creative ideas. But, how about giving a little explanation to our members at a regular meeting to get others on board. We just spent time in Park City and came home via the North Rim of Grand Canyon. I always forget how beautiful it is on that side and so worth the extra drive in and out of there. Thanks for setting this up.
Barb E.

Barb E. said...

milliedaze, Your picture is beautiful. Thanks for posting it. Tell your Mom "Hi". How is her job doing? We miss her. Barb E.